Our laboratories are conducting research of infectious and non-infectious diseases.
• Detection of infections - the leader in the study of the material for the detection of infectious diseases (results within 24 hours, high-precision and informative equipment)
• PARAZITOLOGICAL DISEASES - all types of research, macro and microscopic methods of diagnosis
• Detection of DISBACTERIOSIS - quantitative determination of more than 15 microorganisms
• Definition of the Immunological status - the leader in determining the immunological status (the level of antibodies) for measles, rubella, poliomyelitis, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, salmonellosis, dysentery, etc.
• Definition of FLU, exactly imported - detection of influenza by rapid diagnostic method
• Diagnosis of all types of hepatitis (markers) - a comprehensive examination of viral hepatitis A, B, C, D, E, which allows to determine the need for vaccination and the state of the disease
• Molecular genetic study of viruses and determination of the sensitivity of isolated microorganisms to antibiotics
• Diagnosis of RESPIRATORY infections
• Diagnosis of intestinal viral infections, including measles, rubella, poliomyelitis.
DIAGNOSTICS OF HIGHLY DANGEROUS INFECTIONS
• Newly emerged especially dangerous infections
DEFINITION OF SAFETY
DEFINITION OF PRODUCT, WATER AND AIR SAFETY
• Identify the presence of ingredients in products that have an effect on people's health.
• Bacterial FOOD POLLUTION - detection of bacterial contamination during the 1st minute
• SPECIFIC IDENTIFICATION OF FABRICS OF ANIMALS
• Determination of larval stages of helminths, helminth eggs, cysts of pathogenic protozoa
• Identification of residues of PESTICIDES and NITRATES of crop production
• Detection of GMOs
• Determination of residues of ANTIBIOTICS AND HORMONES
• Definition of physico-chemical indicators and SAFETY indicators
• WATER RESEARCH - analysis of more than 35 chemical, 12 radiological and 10 bacteriological indicators
• Air study - analysis of more than 50 harmful substances in the air
• Study of DISINFECTING MEANS - determination of DV / HR, glutaraldehyde, hydrogen peroxide and all chlorine-containing preparations
• Determination of the concentration of TOXIC substances
• Detection of TOXIC elements, mycotoxins, benzpyrene, pesticides, dioxins, fatty acid composition of dairy products
• Identification of RADIONUCLIDES
• Definition of RADIATION sterilization of products - meeting the requirements of the World Health Organization (WHO) for the control of irradiated products
• Research of the RADIATION situation in the organization, in the environment and the level of exposure of people from natural and technogenic sources of radiation is carried out by high-precision modern equipment that does not require extra material costs and time
• Measurement of the power of GAMMA-RADIATION - conducting a radiation survey on any surface to determine the strength of external radiation
• Definition of indicators TR of TS - 963 indicators from regulated by Technical regulations of the Customs Union